Known as Städtisches Mädchen Lyzeum Radautz, this school was founded in 1905 and attended primarily by the daughters of the Jewish and German middle and upper class of Radautz. The collection contains class registers, instructor registors detailing the teachers background, records of student exams, statistical information regarding absences, and other school-related correspondence. The majority of the students enrolled in the 1905/6-1908/9 register book are Jewish. Archival material from after 1912 is stored at the Colegiul Tehnic Rădăuți.
Like most schools in the region this boys school in Siret was attended by pupils of all ethnic groups and religions. There were many Jewish pupils. Of particular interest are the matrikulation books from 1939 and onwards. Many of the pages with the information on Jewish students includes a photograph as well. The matrikulation page records the name of the student, birth date and place, nationality, religion, father's name, occupation, nationality and citizenship, mother's name, and parents' residence. Below these vital facts are the classes taken and grades received.
This high school was opened in 1872 and was known as the K. u. K. Staatsgymnasium of Radautz. After World War I, when Radautz became part of Romania, it was renamed ”Eudoxiu Hurmuzachi.” In the Austrian period students of all ethnic and religious groups attended the school, often travelling from other towns in the region. The collection contains matrikulation books from 1876-1918 without interruption. From 1927-1938 there are gaps and no record books, but a few documents relating to teachers. The matrikulation books contain the name and age of the student, place of birth, residence, religion, father's name, residence, and occupation, classes taken grades, and sometimes additional comments regarding behavior or absences.
The collection contains 30 different registers for the Suceava trade school for boys including matriculation records, grade books, teachers record books, and receipts for diplomas received. Though the majority of the students at this school were Romanian, there were also many Jewish students and students of other Bukovina ethnic groups.
The collection consists of one file only, which contains 10 receipts for diplomas received by students at the ”Petru Rareș” trade school of Cernăuți. Some of the students were Jewish. The receipts list the graduate's name, birth place and date, father's name, and grade average. Names include Casner, Wirth, Meier, Klein, Waldmann, Cușnir, Baumann, Rosenkranz, Iavorschi, Sandulovici.