This collection consists exclusively of immatriculation logs and class register books from the years 1927-1948. It appears the school was founded in 1927 with one class as each subsequent year the registers increase by one grade level. It was a four-grade school until 1940 after which it expanded to eight grades during the war period. The inventory created by the National Archives provides no information regarding the history of the school or the papers; presumably the school closed down in 1947 in the wake of education reform legislation.
Israelite Elementary School for Boys of Timișoara
These documents were maintained by the respective school until being acquired by the National Archives during the post-war period.
Școala Primară Confesională Izraelită Timișoara; fond nr. 54; inventar 20
Școala Primară Confesională Izraelită Timișoara; fond nr. 54; inventar 20; Arhivele Naționale ale României, Direcția Județeana Timiș