This collection contains administrative correspondence and records regarding the management and maintenance of the school and the development of the curriculum and the staff. Some of the documents, such as item nr. 2/1904, indicate the presence of Jewish teaching staff in the district, and elsewhere there is evidence of a marked Jewish presence in the student body, as in item nr. 15/1925. For details on these records, please see the links below.